Clear and Concise
Here is a sample report. I encourage you to look through it so you can see the layout, the huge volume of information, and what type of photographs are typically included. There is a General Summary near the beginning which is about ‘defect recognition’ but that is only a small part of a report. The body of the report is loaded with a variety of valuable information.
In every report I include the following information:
- Details about the scope of the inspection.
- Descriptions of construction and installed appliances.
- Positive features of the building.
- Safety and maintenance information and suggestions.
- Digital photographs and illustrations where helpful.
- Resources relevant to the properties features.