Why Maurer Inspections?
We work for you. Please join us for your inspection. We will discuss positive features about the home, identify visible and accessible safety issues or items that do not operate as intended, and make helpful maintenance suggestions. No home is perfect! Most sellers are honest and are often surprised to learn of issues uncovered during an inspection. Our reporting style will help you maintain a realistic perspective during the inspection process. It is much easier to move forward with a purchase after you have had a professional inspection from Maurer Inspections.
In order to provide a variety of professional services we have attained the following credentials:
- PA Home Inspection certification with the American Society of Home Inspectors - ASHI
- NJ Licensed with State of New Jersey HI Board #24G100097300
- PA DEP Radon Measurement certification #2619
- New Jersey Radon Measurement Technician #MEP12686
- Termite Certified in both PA & NJ.
- Pool and Spa Certified with Kaplan ITA.
We have lived and worked in central Bucks County for over 37 years and can provide an impressive list of business referrals if needed.
We are passionate about our work.